Given the increasing transmission rates associated with the COVID-19 VIRUS, we ask that all our families adhere to the following guidelines:
1. If you or your family have been in contact with anyone who has been infected do not attend groups or enter any Sure Start premises.
2. Please inform the project if you or a family member is self-isolating due to a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19.
3. Contact Sure Start to inform us if you have recently attended a group and have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19
4. When attending ArKe Sure Start please observe good hygiene by washing hands and using hand sanitiser provided.
5. If you are experiencing any symptoms associated with the virus please contact the coronavirus service on 111 to find out what to do next.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office on 02837518569.Back